St Mary’s operates a canteen two days a week on Wednesdays and Fridays. The canteen follows the Healthy School Guidelines and aims to deliver nutritious food at a reasonable cost.
We are always looking for people to assist in helping our canteen coordinator deliver this great service. If you are able to volunteer your time to help in the canteen please contact the school.
Lunches can be ordered online via Flexi School or by sending in a brown paper bag with student name, class and lunch order written on the outside of the bag and money within.Visit our School Menu here >>>
Flexi School is a free app that enables you to both order and pay for canteen on either your phone or computer. There will also be the ability to pay for school excursions and performances. Please install Flexischool on your phone.
Step 1: Download the App
Note: for iPhone and iPad please select ‘Allow’ notifications.
Step 2 – Add your School and Group
- Click on the search icon and search for your school name.
- Select your school and add your year group or groups relevant to you.
Step 3 – Add your Flexischools Account
Click the ‘Order now’ button located in the bottom right-hand corner of the app, this will open up a login screen.
- Already a Flexischools User – Enter your details and login.
- New Flexischools User – Click ‘Register,’ enter your email address and follow the instructions in the email.
Step 4 – Place your Order
- Click on the ‘Order now’ button located in the bottom right-hand menu of the app.
- Select the items you wish to order.
- Select payment option and complete payment.